1500-Calorie Vegetarian Meal Plan
We take the guess work out of eating healthy by offering nutrition for individuals with weight loss in mind.
Our 1,500-calorie meal plan:
- Is available on a weekly basis, with a rotating menu to bring variety to your diet
- Provides daily average of 1,500 calories through 3 portion controlled meals per day, 7 days a week
- All meals are created according to the latest expert guidelines on nutrition and healthy weight loss
- Come backed with more than 30 years of weight loss success
- Designed to help you lose weight safely and conveniently
- Save you time as all meals are premade and just need heating up!
Why Choose the 1,500 Calorie Vegetarian Meal Plan?
The SSHE 1,500-calorie meal plan offers freshly prepared vegetarian meals by ascribing to the guidelines set forth by the American Heart Association, American Diabetes Association, National Institutes of Health, Center for Disease Control, and the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Choosing a portion controlled healthy meal plan takes the guesswork and advanced preparation out of choosing a plant based diet.
Who Uses the 1,500-Calorie Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- For customers with larger builds and those training to meet fitness goals, our 1,500-calorie vegetarian meal plan will produce safe weight loss. For those with slighter builds or more sedentary lifestyles, our 1,500-calorie vegetarian plan is perfect for maintaining your current weight.
For weight loss, many vegetarians choose the 1,500 calorie plan and do not add the recommended dairy servings to their meal plan. This makes the vegetarian plan closer to 1,200 calories per day. This is a healthy amount of calories for most inactive people to lose weight.
Beginning vegetarians who may be unfamiliar with the range of vegetarian cooking will appreciate the portability and convenience of our healthy, go-anywhere vegetarian meal plan.
- Customers with congestive heart failure, heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, kidney disease or high blood pressure can also benefit from the SSHE vegetarian meal plan. Research has linked vegetarian diets to reducing cholesterol, lowering blood pressure, and minimizing the risk of heart disease. Since this vegetarian meal plan is well planned out by healthcare professionals, you can rest assured that you are receiving healthy meals that help control and prevent many chronic health ailments.
- Our meals do not contain any high fructose corn syrup
- Our meals do not contain any MSG, artificial food dyes, or other harmful additives as preservatives
- Our meals contain zero trans fat or partially hydrogenated oils
- Our meals can be conveniently delivered directly to your home or office
View Our Other Plans
Satisfied Customers *
This has been the best diet I have ever tried. I have never felt better!
I’ve been on Seattle Sutton’s Healthy Eating for 9 months and lost 100 pounds. Having had a weight problem my entire adult life, I was so happy to find something that really works. No planning, shopping, cooking, or cleaning up. The fresh meals are very good, which is a big reason for my success. Thank You!
Seattle Sutton's Healthy Eating has really changed my life. With SSHE's balanced, nutritious meals, I have been able to lose 25 pounds, my blood pressure has dropped and I no longer have to treat my diabetes with medication.
I enjoy having delicious meals without trying to find a lot of preparation time in my busy schedule.
I'm losing weight and the food is great!
Plan Nutritional Analysis
AVERAGE PER DAY (INCLUDING
THREE-8oz GLASSES OF FAT-FREE MILK DAILY)
Calories from Carbohydrates
Calories from Protein