1200-Calorie Meal Plan
We take the guess work out of eating healthy by offering nutrition for individuals with weight loss in mind.
Our 1,200-calorie meal plan:
- Is available on a weekly basis, with a rotating menu to bring variety to your diet
- Provides daily average of 1,200 calories through 3 portion controlled meals per day, 7 days a week
- All meals are created according to the latest expert guidelines on nutrition and healthy weight loss
- Come backed with more than 30 years of weight loss success
- Designed to help you lose weight safely and conveniently
- Save you time as all meals are premade and just need heating up!
Why Choose the 1,200-Calorie Meal Plan?
The SSHE 1,200-calorie meal plan offers freshly prepared meals by ascribing to the guidelines set forth by the American Heart Association, American Diabetes Association, National Institutes of Health, Center for Disease Control, and the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Choosing a portion-controlled, healthy meal plan takes the guesswork and advanced preparation out of losing weight. SSHE meal plans set you up for success and fuel your body so you can make more active and healthy choices to support a better you.
Who Uses The 1,200-Calorie Meal Plan?
- For customers seeking weight loss for preventative health.
- Customers with congestive heart failure, heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, kidney diseaseor high blood pressure can also benefit from the SSHE 1,200-calorie meal plan. An unhealthy, unbalanced diet has been scientifically proven to contribute to many of these chronic conditions and to promote obesity and other health concerns. The 1,200-calorie meal plan, in combination with a physician approved regimen, can help control blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugars and electrolyte levels while reducing weight and overall body fat safely.
- Customers with an average build can expect to lose weight with the SSHE 1,200-calorie plan, even if exercise is not part of your daily routine. This meal plan will provide a balance of protein, carbohydrates and essential nutrients to help your body stay fueled through light and moderate exercise regimens. If you are physically active several times a week or are actively training to meet fitness goals, you may want to check with your physician about supplementing this meal plan as needed to help your body recover from strenuous activity.
- Customers with smaller, slighter builds and fairly sedentary lifestyles, the SSHE 1,200 calorie meal plan is suitable for maintaining a healthy weight.
- Our meals do not contain any high fructose corn syrup
- Our meals do not contain any MSG, artificial food dyes, or other harmful additives as preservatives
- Our meals contain zero trans fat or partially hydrogenated oils
- Our poultry served does not contain any antibiotics or hormones
- Our meals can be conveniently delivered directly to your home or office
View Our Other Plans
Satisfied Customers *
I am 75 years old and have struggled with my weight all my life. But in 18 months on SSHE, I have been able to lose 105 pounds! I feel much better and have also been able to discontinue the diabetic medication. I've been on it for over 40 years.
Portion control has always been a problem for me. Seattle Sutton's Healthy Eating was the answer. You can't help but lose weight on the low calorie plan when you follow it.
I've been very pleased with all aspects of Seattle Sutton's Healthy Eating. The meals are healthy, delicious and so convenient. My life has been made so much easier - no trips to the grocery store and I'm losing weight!
I have lost over 100 pounds on SSHE. Unlike other diets, SSHE was very easy to stick with. There was no calorie counting. Everything is done for me. The meals tasted great and there was a good variety.
This is quite honestly the most delicious food I have eaten recently! Amazing... the margarita flatbread was gourmet! I don't feel like I am dieting, at all. I am on the 1200 calorie plan and was concerned about being hungry. I have not been hungry yet and have so very much enjoyed each of these meals. I'm more impressed than I can express. Thank you, Seattle, for designing this program. I feel like it was created just for me!
Plan Nutritional Analysis
AVERAGE PER DAY (INCLUDING
TWO-8oz GLASSES OF FAT-FREE MILK DAILY)
Calories from Carbohydrates
Calories from Protein